Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blog post 1

I am in virgin territory. This is my one and only blog as of this moment. I have decided to learn a totally new subject. I want to know about computer programing and how it works. I need to satisfy my need to know . This is a new direction in my learning and it takes me out of my comfort zone of knowledge. My first assignment was to start a blog. Well here it is.  My goal is to follow the path of learning in the p2pu courses.If all goes well I will learn a few things about programing and actually write a program of some kind. Well this is it for now.   Rick 

1 comment:


  1. We give the best Java Training Courses in Chennai and we have the best mentors who are chipping away at Top MNC organizations with right around 10 years of involvement in Java.Our preparing is of one of a kind style makes us the best java preparing foundation in Chennai and parcel of understudies are awed with our preparation which has made us to be the best decision for individuals intrigued by learning Java.

    ReplyDelete